Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
To have a successful job we need some help from you, the customer.
- Remove all furniture from work areas.
- Make sure there is access to home from trailer and trucks.
- Make sure there is adequate power for install (110 for install/220 for sanding.)
- Keep pets boarded or away from work area.
- Stay in areas away from the job site during the installation process.
- Leave the house during sanding and finishing.
- We will require the lock box code or key, or gate code if you reside in gated community.
Keep in mind:
- There will be a temporary odor after sanding and finishing
- Furniture can be moved back the day after last coat of finish is applied.